Saturday, February 11, 2012

Gaming

         Reading about morally and thematically conscious gaming was interesting, and I recognized a number of the games that were being mentioned as examples. I talked about this element of gaming later on with my boyfriend, and he felt that this kind of consideration in games, video and otherwise, was always an added richness for the game. Not necessarily because it was ethically responsible, but such considerations add a sense of complete atmosphere for a game, allowing the player to be more fully immersed in a world that includes even these subtle nuances of real-life issues.

I came across this blog, related in that it seems to compile ethical benefits of gaming. The background of the author is interesting, read the brief about page.
Something I found on the blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment